Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Park for Lynsey

I decided to enter Lynsey's contest to design a character for her story frankie*SNATCH. There were two characters for the contest, a girl named Mai and a dude named Park. I'm assuming Park is Korean since every guy I knew from school named Park was Korean. Well here are his stats:

Name: Park
Gender: Male
Age: 18-20
Ethnicity: Asian
Tips: Park opts for sharp cut outfits and simple, mainly dark colours, occasionally with a punk/visual influence.

So the deadline is pretty much today and all I have is a rough sketch/speedpaint. But she said that the winner will be announced March 5th so I have til then to really get an entry in. Here's my design thus far:



I wanted to go with a clean-cut look for his hair and I'm thinking of decking him out in a bomber jacket with a half done tie. Probably some gloves too. I'm gonna try to stay away from leather since I've been doing too much of that lately.

No comments: