Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dante Must Die - Close Up Details



I guess I should use this blog to post things like this. Here are close-ups to the last pic I did. You can see the whole image on deviantart.

I've decided that maybe I should do a LOT more speed paintings considering I seem to take far too long to do any art and I seem to be too detail-oriented. Honestly, I should beef up my computer so I could actually use Photoshop and Painter without fear of crashing them. I would love to be able to make much higher-resolution art. I got my copy of Exotique 3 in the mail yesterday and I feel like I want to submit art, except that my work is never large enough D: If I made larger art, I could also make prints of them. Would anyone actually buy my artwork if I had offered prints?

I'm going to start a commission journal pretty soon on DA and start taking more commissions even though I have 3 left to finish. I need to really push myself, but the good part is I actually feel like doing art lately.

1 comment:

Katie said...

aaah i LOVED that dante&trish picture <3 though i totally second beefing up your computer, if you make such kickass stuff just with open canvas, when you start using photoshop and painter it'll be like releasing a monster xD